My „Protein Milchschnitte“ (Protein Milk Slice) recipe is my personal favorite recipe. You don’t need many ingredients or much time to prepare this delicious snack. They are even low carb high protein, so they are especially loved by all Fitness Freaks 😀
Be careful: Not all protein powders work for baking!
Ingredients | Dough
- 120g protein powder (can be substituted by flour) – I used this one
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Approx. 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Approx. 1 – 2 EL sweetener of your choice
- Milk of your choice to reach desired consistency
Ingredients | Cream
- 300g light curd or greek yogurt
- 30g vanilla protein powder (or a few drops vanilla aroma) – I used this one
- 15g gelatin powder (or vegan alternative)
- 1 – 2 tablespoons sweetener of your choice
Find the directions here:
All of my videos have English subtitles! You just need to turn them on → lower right corner via [CC].