Our Stay at Shangri-La Le Touessrok Resort & Spa in Mauritius
today I’m reporting from Mauritius. Unfortunately we have not been so lucky with the weather here. Most of the times it was quite cloudy and extremely windy. Hence, I unfortunately have not been able to fly Rudi (my drone) here yet 🙁
Nevertheless, we had a wonderful time at our first hotel in Mauritius. Today I wanna introduce our stay at Shangri-La Le Touessrok Resort & Spa to you guys. It was actually my first time at a Shangri-La Hotel and our high expectations didn’t get disappointed. I’ve recognized especially two things very positively:
1) The Service at Shangri-La Le Touessrok Resort & Spa was really excellent! EVERY employee, the personal trainer in the gym, the restaurant staff and the cleaning ladies were incredibly friendly and skilled. Service is always really important to me when I travel and the service at Shangri-La Le Touessrok Resort & Spa was really excellent!
2) The Food at the hotel was also amazing! I recently received a new nutrition by my doctor and I’m supposed to eat many vegetables and seafood everyday which was easily possible at Shangri-La Le Touessrok Resort & Spa. Actually the food at all restaurants was amazing! Even the buffet food was super tasty even though I’m not a big fan of buffets. All restaurants also offered a great choice of healthy food which is always super important to me 🙂
Out of all restaurants I liked most the Japanese Restaurant Kushi. You should definitely order a seafood dish here.
Also the Indian Restaurant Safran was excellent! Normally I’m not a big fan of Indian food but the atmosphere and the food at Safran was amazing!
What I also recognized positively was the great Hotel Gym. It is very well equipped and even has kettlebells and TRX bands. Furthermore, there is a personal trainer in the gym at all times who can show you how the machines work or what exercises to do.
Also Chi, The Spa, the hotel spa, is beautiful! You should try out a massage here.
Our Room at Shangri-La Le Touessrok Resort & Spa was a Frangipani Suite with two big and super comfy beds.
Especially the view from our room was a dream 🙂
Beautiful are also the pool villas at the hotel. We were able to spend a day there and enjoyed absolute privacy 🙂
The Beach at Shangri-La Le Touessrok Resort & Spa is also beautiful! There are different beach sections so even though the resort was quite booked it never felt overcrowded.
For those who don’t like swimming in salt water just use one of the many Pools.
Especially due to the excellent service and the amazing food I can recommend the Shangri-La Le Touessrok Resort & Spa by 100% and I would return anytime 🙂
My Secret Tips for the Shangri-La Le Touessrok Spa & Resort:
1) Try out the different restaurants
2) Take advantage of the gym
3) Book a massage in the spa
Have you ever been to Mauritius? And if so, where did you stay ?