Clean Brownies – vegan
today I have another recipe for you guys. Unfortunately the hacker deleted all of my pictures on Instagram, hence, also all recipes 🙁 That’s why I will upload some of them again on my Blog 🙂
Have lots of fun baking!
Ingredients | Clean Brownies (Ingredients for a small cake form – for a bigger one just double ingredients)
- 150g (gluten-free) fine oats
- 45g protein powder
- Alternative (or for all vegans) just use flour + sweetener of your choice
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Approx. 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Approx. 250ml milk of your choice – can be adjusted to reach desired consistency
- Optional: 1 tablespoon sugar-free peanut butter
Directions | Clean Brownies
- Add (gluten-free) oats into a blender and blend until they become flour like.
- Mix with rest of ingredients and add into a covered cake form.
- Bake at 180°C for approx. 30 minutes.
- Let cool down, then cut into small squares.