27 Jan Healthy Apple Pancakes – low carb or high carb low fat
first of all thanks a mil for your sweet words on my recent blog post (read it here). A wonderful reader of mine commented: “Let’s be happy that we were able to meet such a wonderful person. He wouldn’t want us to be sad because he has been liberated and now he is fine.” I think she is totally right. Thanks again to you guys ♡
Ingredients | Low Carb- or Whole Grain Apple Pancakes (for 2 pancakes)
- 2 beaten egg white
- 1 egg yolk
- 60g protein powder or healthy flour – I always use the Scitec Nutrition Vanilla Whey for baking (buy it here)
- 30g ground almonds or almond flour – can be replaced by flour
- 7g baking powder
- 50 – 200ml milk of your choice to reach desired consistency
- 1 apple
As topping I used my selfmade “Fat Free Vanilla Sauce” from my healthy cookbook “Clean & Creative Cooking”. It fits perfectly to yummy pancakes 🙂
Directions | Low Carb- or Whole Grain Apple Pancakes
- Peel apples and cut them into slices.
- Place other ingredients into a bowl and mix them well.
- Add some oil into a pan (best is coconut oil).
- Add 1/2 of the dough into the pan.
- Press half of apples slices on top of it.
- Bake it for approx. 2 minutes from both sides.
- Repeat for other pancake.
- Serve with vanilla sauce.
Have lots of fun baking!