09 Jan Maddi on German television + recipes from the show
yesterday I was on German television at one of the largest TV channels in Germany, Pro 7.
The show was about healthy eating and fruit. We watched it last night with friends and had a great time 🙂 It was funny seeing myself on TV 😀 Hi hi
Here you can watch the show 🙂 I’m not sure whether you are able to see it in your country but I they will upload a video on Youtube as well 🙂 I’ll let you know when that’s up.
Today I wanna show you all recipes from the show:
Frushi (= Fruit Sushi)
Ingredients | Frushi
- Fruit of your choice – I used dragon fruit and kiwi
- 250g rice pudding
- Milk of your choice
- Approx. 3 tablespoons sweetener of your choice
- 50g hazelnuts, minced
Directions | Frushi
- Prepare rice pudding according directions with milk and sweetener.
- Let it cool down completely.
- Form sushi balls and sushi rolls.
- Put some fruit on top of sushi balls.
- Carefeully add some fruit inside the rolls.
- Roll the rolls in some hazelnuts.
Fitness Fruit Gummis
Ingredients | Fitness Fruit Gummis
- 500g prickly pears
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Lots of time and patience 😛
Directions | Fitness Fruit Gummi
- Take out flesh of prickly pears with a spoon.
- Heat it up in a pan.
- Enter it through a sieve.
- Heat it up again and add honey.
- Let it simmer for 20 minutes while stirring occasionaly.
- The mixture should have a jelly like consistency.
- Distribute it evenly on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Let it dry in the oven at 50 to 75°C for three hours.
- Attention: always check in between.
- If there are bubbles the temperature is too high.
- If you are not sure keep it in the oven for a bit longer.
- The gummi is done when your fingers won’t stick to the mixture anylonger and it easily dissolves from the parchment paper.
- Let it cool down for 15 minutes.
- Use a knife to cut it into pieces, roll it up and form it like a rose.
Maddi’s Exotic Cheesecake
Ingredients | Cheesecake
- 5 cherimoyas
- Ingredients for my Clean Cherry Cheesecake (find the recipe here) besides the cherries
- 1 tablespoon light curd or greek yogurt
- Optional: a bit lime juice
- Decoration of your choice
Directions | Cheesecake
- Prepare cake according directions.
- Let cheesecake cool down.
- With a knife cut it in your desired form.
- Wash cherimoyas and cut it.
- Take out flesh with a spoon.
- Carefully take out core.
- Blend flesh with a tablespoon light curd or greek yogurt, optional with a bit lime juice.
- Distribute fruit puree on tartlets.
- Decorate as wished.
Kiwiberry Cake Pops
Ingredients | Cake Pops
- Sugarfree chocolate
- Cake pop stems
- Decoration: grated coconut or minced hazelnuts
Directions | Cake Pops
- Melt chocolate in a water bath.
- Prick cake pop stems through kiwi berrys.
- Dive them in the melted chocolate.
- Attention: the juice should not drop into the chocolate!
- Decorate how you wish.
Ingredients | Detox Cocktail
- 4 mangosteen
- 1 cucumber
- Fresh mint
- A bit crushed ice
Directions | Detox Cocktail
- Carefully open mangosteen and take out flesh.
- Add it into a blender and blend it together with the rest of the ingredients.
You can find even more recipes in my healthy cookbooks Clean & Creative Cooking. On over 500 pages there are only recipes that you can prepare and eat completely without a guilty conscience. Download them directly here 🙂
A small hint: Exotic fruit is expensive. It is something special and you don’t eat it everyday. Hence, it should be treated accordingly: Like small fruit treasures 😀 A highlight which you can treat yourself with every once in a while 😉 When you buy it pay attention to quality and origin rather than the price. It really should be enjoyed. The fruit should be fresh and without any pressure marks. Tamarind and jack fruit have such exciting tastes that they can be enjoyed pure. Of course this also applies to all other fruit 🙂
Here you can see some backstage pictures. We really had a blast filming the show 🙂
Have lots of fun trying out the recipes ♡