Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies – Vegan
Who of you also likes Chocolate Chip Cookies as much as me? 😀 During my High School year in Texas I’ve totally fallen in love with them. Unfortunately the regular version isn’t very healthy. Hence, I tried to create a version of it that is not only healthy but also vegan.
My new cookbook Clean & Creative Cooking is also available now. Download it directly on iTunes here or send me an email for a copy: firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂
Have lots of fun baking!
Ingredients | Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies (for approx. 4 cookies)
- 70g healthy flour such as oat flour
- 2 – 3 tablespoons milk of your choice
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Approx. 2 tablespoons sweetener of your choice
- A bit vanilla aroma
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- A bit salt
- Sugarfree chocolate chips
Directions | Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- If you’re using oats add them to a blender and blend them well.
- Mix with rest of ingredients (besides chocolate chips).
- Knead dough well.
- Knead in chocolate chips.
- Divide dough into 3 to 4 equal pieces.
- Form cookies.
- Put them on a covered sheet.
- Put sheet in the oven and bake cookies at 160°C for approx. 20 minutes.