in 2 days is NYE. I believe there isn’t any cuter cake than this piggy cake. The recipe has been on the internet for a while but I tried to create a lighter version of it so you don’t need to feel guilty afterwards 😉
Have lots of fun making it!
Ingredients | Cake base
- 1 cake of your choice (I used a healthy chocolate cake from my healthy cookbook “Clean & Creative Cooking” – download it here)
Ingredients | Filling
- 500g light curd or greek yogurt
- A bit sweetener of your choice
- Optional: Fruit of your choice (raspberries, strawberries etc.) – I used 100g frozen raspberries
- A bit vanilla aroma
- 30g gelatin powder
Ingredients | Decoration
- 2 1/2 packages Kitkat Mini
- 300-400g pink fondant (or white one with some red food coloring)
- A bit melted sugarfree chocolate
- Sugarfree Nutella
- Decoration of your choice
Directions | Piggy Cake
- Prepare cake and let it cool down.
- Mix ingredients for filling.
- Separate cake in two halves.
- Distribute filling in between.
- Put in fridge for at least 5 hours or better over night.
- Melt chocolate.
- Add Kitkats on the sides with some chocolate.
- Cover cake with Nutella.
- Color fondant and form pigs.
- Places piggies on Nutella.