during Christmas most of us didn’t really stick to a clean diet. I find that totally fine though. But then you are also looking forward to some healthy food afterwards 🙂
Today I have an easy recipe for you guys which you can prepare quickly and which is the perfect healthy lunch or dinner recipe. It is even vegan and you can prepare it either low carb or high carb low fat.
Have lots of fun making these!
Ingredients | Bruschetta (for 2 portions)
- Whole grain baguette or protein bread
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh garlic, cut into small pieces
Directions | Bruschetta
- Chop tomatoes and onions into small pieces.
- Mix with rest of ingredients.
- Cut bread.
- Pour mixture over bread slices.
- Put them on a roast and bake them in the oven at 160°C for approx. 7 to 10 minutes.
My new healthy cookbook “Clean & Creative Cooking II” is out now. It has over 300 pages filled with lots of healthy & delicious recipes. Send me an email for a copy: firstname.lastname@example.org or download it directly on iTunes here 🙂