Healthy & vegan Nutella Pizza
isn’t Christmas the best time to spend lots of time in the kitchen?! 😀
For those who haven’t seen it yet:
My new healthy cookbook “Clean & Creative Cooking II” is out now. It has over 300 pages filled with lots of healthy & delicious recipes. Send me an email for a copy: email@example.com or download it directly on iTunes here 🙂
Today I have a recipe for you guys that I’ve been wanting to try out for a long time. It tastes so amazing that you won’t believe it’s even healthy 😀 And vegan too 😉
Have lots of fun baking it!
Ingredients | Healthy Nutella Pizza
- 300g whole grain flour or other healthy flour
- Approx. 150ml warm water
- 1 cube fresh yeast (40g)
- A bit salt
- 1 – 2 tablespoons sweetener of your choice
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
Ingredients | Topping
- Healthy Nutella
- Fruit of your choice
- Optional: sugarfree powdered sugar
Directions | Healthy Nutella
- Heat up oven for a bit.
- Dissolve yeast in a bit warm water and let it stand for approx. 10 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients together and knead them well.
- Turn off oven.
- Add pizza dough in a bowl, cover with a towel, put it in the oven and let it rise for approx. 10 minutes.
- Knead dough well, roll it out and place it on a covered sheet.
- Put it in the oven for approx. 10 minutes so it can rise a bit.
- Bake it at 180°C for approx. 15 minutes.
- Let it cool down for a bit, cover it with Nutella and decorate it with fruit.
- Optional: sprinkle with powdered sugar.