Vegan Cinnamon Stars – Healthy Christmas Cookies
here is my third healthy christmas cookies recipe: Vegan Cinnamon Stars. They are healthy, gluten-free and super delicious 🙂 And you won’t even need an oven 😀
Have lots of fun making them ♡
Ingerdients | For 1 sheet cinnamon stars
- 100g dates
- ¼ apple, rasped
- 1 tablespoon (coconut) oil
- 100 – 150g ground almonds
Ingredients | Healthy sugar glaze
- 1/3 egg white, lemon juice or water
- Sugar-free powdered sugar
Directions | Vegan Cinnamon Stars
- Add dates and apples into a blender and blend them well.
- Mix with rest of ingredients.
- Knead dough, roll it out and cut out little stars.
- Mix ingredients for glaze and cover the stars with the glaze.
All of my videos have English subtitles! You just need to turn them on → lower right corner via [CC].