29 Oct Low Carb Gingerbread – Healthy Christmas Cookies
here is finally part II of my Healthy Christmas Cookies series: Low Carb Gingerbread. It’s healthy, low carb and gluten-free 🙂
Have tons of fun baking ♡
Ingredients | For 1 sheet Gingerbread
- 2 beaten egg white
- 100g ground almonds
- 100g ground hazelnuts
- 1 teaspoon gingerbread seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Sweetener of your choice
Ingredients | Healthy Chocolate Glaze
- Sugarfree chocolate chips
Directions | Low Gingerbread
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Form dough, roll it out and cut into desired form.
- Bake at 160°C for approx. 10 to 12 minutes.
All of my videos have English subtitles! You just need to turn them on → lower right corner via [CC].