21 Oct Healthy Cherry Cheesecake
Clean & Creamy Cherry Cheesecake
I’m a huge cheesecake lover. A recipe which I’ve been using since my childhood is the recipe for my Healthy Cherry Cheesecake. You will only need few ingredients to make this delicious sweet treat 🙂
If you don’t like cherries you’re welcome to use other fruit instead such as (frozen) berries, mandarins etc. Even completely pure, without fruit, this cake tastes amazing 🙂
Ingredients | Dough (for 1 sheet or one round cake form)
- 500g light curd or greek yogurt
- 500g light cream cheese (you’re welcome to use light curd or greek yogurt instead)
- 2 packages unsweetened pudding powder (can be substituted by vanilla protein powder)
- 4 beaten egg white (you’re welcome to use 2 full eggs instead)
- Approx. 4 tablespoons sweetener of your choice
Ingredients | Topping
- 1 glass unsweetened cherries or other fruit such as (frozen) berries or mandarins
Directions | Cheesecake
- Mix all ingredients well (besides cherries).
- Pour mixture on a covered sheet or in a covered cake form.
- Drain cherries.
- Decorate cake with drained cherries.
- Bake at 160°C for approx. 30 – 45 minutes.
- Let it cool down.
- Store cake in fridge.
Have lots of fun baking!