06 Oct Low Carb Apple Pie
Fall is the time when it’s cozy staying inside, and baking or cooking for your loved ones and yourself. Apples are also at its best in fall. That’s why I will post some delicous healthy apple recipes on here 🙂
I first wanna introduce my Low Carb Apple Pie to you guys. You only need a few ingredients. Men love this cake too 😀 It’s the favorite cake of my boyfriend 😉
Ingredients | Apple Pie
- 4 – 6 apples, peeled
- 150g ground almonds
- 100g ground hazelnuts
- 5 eggs
- Sweetener as desired
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (or more if you prefer)
- 10g baking powder
- A few drops vanilla aroma
Anleitung | Apfelkuchen (24 – 26 cm Durchmesser)
- Peel apples.
- Cut half of the apples into cubes, the other apples into four pieces.
- Mix the apple cubes with cinnamon.
- Put the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and mix them well.
- Cover cake form with some parchment paper and pour dough into it.
- Slice apples and press them onto the cake.
- Sprinkle the apples with some cinnamon.
- Bake the cake at 160°C for approx. 30 minutes.
If you want to make smaller cakes just divide them into equal portions.
I always love seeing your wonderful creations on Instagram so keep on tagging me in them 🙂
Have lots of fun baking!